More than 500 participants & volunteers came to SS16 Subang Avenue at Subang Jaya, as early as 10am to participate in the “ Let’s Dance for Charity”. 18 Chinese, Malay & Indian families from Kawasan Parliament Kelana Jaya, were selected to received cash RM250 & a box of foods per family. Later, the families were invited to join in the dance & have lunch with all the participants.
Many VIP Guests took their time to support the event, they are:
(1) Datin Josephine Clement PPP National Wanita Chairperson
(2) Puan Siti Salmiah PPP Selangor State Chairperson
(3) Mr. Lim Kok Sai, MCA Kelana Jaya Division Deputy Chairman
(4) Mr. Chandra PPP Kelana Jaya Division Deputy Chairman
(5) Mr. Thinagaran A/L Rajagopal, IPF Se-Malaysia Kelana Jaya Division Chairman
(6) Mr. Gan Min Foo, MCA Kelana Jaya Division Secretary
(7) Mr. Chen Siang Hooi, MCA Kelana Jaya Division Treasurer
(8) Madam Lim Lean Huwa, Wanita MCA Kelana Jaya Division Vice Chairperson
(9) One Community Worldwide Sdn Bhd CEO Ms Winnie Lim
(10) One Universal Sdn Bhd. Director Ms Jess Lam
(11) Ms Sharon Lam, Wanita MCA PJS Division Chairperson
(12) Ms Eunice Kuan, Wanita MCA Kelana Jaya Division Deputy Secretary
(13) Ms Pun Mie Lin, Wanita MCA Kelana Jaya Division auditor
(1) Deputy Minister of Ministry of Women Family and Community Development YB Senator Heng Seai Kee who made the necessary arrangement to deliver the food boxes to the needy families
(2) One Community Worldwide Sdn Bhd CEO Ms Winnie Lim & One Universal Sdn Bhd. Director Ms Jess Lam who contributed the treatment vouchers as door gifts to participants.
(3) Sime Darby Brunfield Properties Holding Sdn Bhd Manager Ms Wivien W.H. San & Excutive Ms Debbie Chung who help to arrange the venue for sponsoring the event (4) Ginvera Marketing Enterprise Sdn Bhd Marketing Manager Ms Corina Lee who arranged to contribute Ginvera products as door gifts.
(5) A.Clouet & Co (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Sales Excutive Ms Khoo Wooi Ling who arranged to contribute can foods for the needy families.
(6) Volunteers who contribute to the cost of lunch box, mineral water & printing materials.
Ong Chong Swen highlighted that those who contributed with a golden heart, will be pleased to see how much a simple act like participate in this dance event, bring the joy and tears to the needy families. The dancers usually danced in the fields or halls for personal hobby or interest, but now is the time to turn hobby & interest into something even more resourceful. She urged the participants & volunteers to resume social responsibility by taking this community project as their own & be proud of it.