28 November 2008

Friends, Thank you !

My website was first created in February 2008 with the help of Robert whom I owed to his continuous efforts even after the General Election in March. I would like to take this opportunity to show my appreciations to Saw Ee, Eunice and Christine for their helps in getting the information ready and load to website; not forgetting Kwee Cheng and Eileen for reminding me to rejuvenate the website.

I am fortunate to have friends, comrades and many others who are always around to shower me with love and care, to support, to advise, and to keep me company through the journey of life. Thank YOU ! !

Please feel free to discuss any issues that will help to improve the party matters, the Kelana Jaya areas, the community and the country. Let’s work together to make this place a better place, a country that we will be proud of !

2 comments:

  1. 锺 璇,
    今天的马华的党政事故, 你应该从中学习,多观察一些事故如,党政分家,法治应用, 中央集权,马华如何自立,党产分配, 人士分配,配合国政改革 等等。 你在翁诗杰身上可以看到以上的做法。机会不永远给你看到的。
    不要把你的注意力放在派系头争。没完没了。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这次不用把我的comment 放上去。
    你明白就好。

    ReplyDelete